“We are focused on being experts in our field and excelling in the services that we offer.”
- Law: Emory University School of Law, J.D. with honors
- Undergraduate: Vanderbilt University, B.A.
- Bar Admission: Georgia
- Served on the Executive Committee of the Fiduciary Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia and the Probate Code and Trust Law Revision Committees for the State Bar of Georgia.
- Compiled the Hand-book for Administrators of Decedents’ Estates in Georgia, which was published by the Georgia Bar.
- Fellow in the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.
- Served on nonprofit charitable boards including: Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School, YMCA of Metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia Eye Bank, and the Center for the Visually Impaired.
- Recognized as one of Atlanta’s “Legal Elite” by Georgia Trend Magazine, a “Top 100 Georgia Super Lawyer” by Law & Politics Magazine, and a “Best Lawyer” by Best Lawyers and U.S. News and World Report.
- AV® rated by Martindale-Hubbell.*
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedure’s standards and policies.