“I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience in estate planning matters with clients who are facing transitions, whether it is the expansion of the family, the death of a loved one, or the prospect of retirement.”
- Law: Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- Undergraduate: Washington University in St. Louis, B.A.
- Bar Admission: Georgia
- Recognized as a “Rising Star” by Georgia Super Lawyers Magazine since 2012
- Fiduciary Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia, Member
- Estate Planning and Probate Section of the Atlanta Bar Association, Member
- DeKalb Bar Association, Member (2006-2010)
- Staff attorney to Probate Judge of DeKalb County (2005-2010)
- Speaker on estate planning, probate, and estate administration topics to various professional and citizen groups.
- Admitted to the United States Tax Court, Supreme Court of Georgia, and Superior Court of Georgia
- Order of Emory Advocates, one of seven graduating law students who demonstrated excellence and high honor through the art of advocacy and persuasion, Member (2005)
- Registered mediator with the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution (2004-2005)
- Recipient of Emory Moot Court Society’s Arthur K. Bolton Best Brief Award (2004)
- Emory Moot Court Society (2004)
- Anti-Defamation League Glass Leadership Institute Class of 2016, Member
- Completed Part 1 of the Professional Advisors Excellence Series at the Cox Family Enterprise Center at the Kennesaw State University Coles College of Business
- Atlanta Estate Planning Council, Member
View our location, directions, and additional